Beyoncé’s childhood home caught fire in the middle of Christmas

Recently, the unfortunate news about the childhood home of Beyonce in the Third Ward of Houston, when it went up in flames on the morning of December 25, a case that has alerted all residents of the area, because the cause of the fire has not yet been fully corroborated.

According to ABC13the Houston Fire Department received an emergency call around 2 a.m. on Monday in the middle of Christmas Day, unfortunately, when emergency units arrived at the scene located in the 2400 block of Rosedale Street, the home She was already completely enveloped in the burning flames.

Even so, the district firefighters were able to control the fire, so that it did not spread and thus avoid more serious damage to the sector, and although the family Knowles She left this residence decades ago, followers of the iconic Pop star assure that this place continues to represent a feeling because Beyoncé lived there during her childhood, and that it has now been reduced to ashes.

How do you feel about this news?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *