Benito Juárez Scholarship: what to do if you lost your deposit card – El Sol de México

The Benito Juárez Scholarship it’s a economical support aimed at studentsand basic, middle-higher and higher education in public schools.

Basic education students receive 8 thousand 750 pesos; those in upper secondary education receive a total of 8 thousand 750 pesos and those in higher education receive a total of 25 thousand 300 pesos.

However, many tend to lose their cards, either due to carelessness or theft, these are circumstances that often happen, in case you don’t know where to go, here we tell you what to do and how to get your replacement.

How do I replenish my deposit card?

  • If you have lost your card you must call 800-900-2000.
  • Have at hand your curp and one official identification such as INE or passportwhich they will request in the call.
  • During the call they will give you a sheet of paper, you must write it down carefully and save it.
  • After obtaining the folio, call 55-1162-0300 and there you can follow the procedure.
  • At the end they will tell you when you can receive your new card in one of the modules of the Welfare Bank. To the place you must bring official identification, proof of address no older than three months and CURP.
  • When you receive your card, it is recommended that you change the PIN for one that you know.

Remember that you can only receive the money on the card, so try to take care of your banking details and not share information with strangers, as they may be scams.

➡️Join the El Sol de México channel on WhatsApp so you don’t miss the most important information

If you need more information, please contact National Coordination at 55 1162 0300mark the option “2”, then “1” and then “6”. From Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturdays of 09:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Central Mexico time).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *